Senior Sales Representative
The Senior Sales Representative is responsible for searching and finding the highest number of potential leads and businesses in an attempt to sell them POSRocket’s product, as well as, upselling new add on’s and new solutions to existing clients.
- Drive excitement and product awareness of our solution.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota in Jordan.
- Perform a high number of activities on the field to generate and close the pipeline.
- Build and generate a strong pipeline via traditional methods; Door knocking, Cold calls, and word of mouth.
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including prospecting, presenting, handling objections, closing, and follow-up.
- Develop, strategize, negotiate business relationships with multiple stakeholders within accounts across all lines of business: Casual Dining, Quick Service in order to close deals.
- Perform face to face demonstrations of POS rocket products to prospects.
- Support existing client to expand and increase sales volume.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- 4-6 years of sales experience in a revenue closing role.
- Highly motivated hunter for new business opportunities.
- Experience selling IT hardware and software is a plus, but talented individuals with a passion for SaaS sales considered.
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts.
- Experience in selling to small and mid-sized businesses strongly desired.
- Task-oriented, process-driven, and data-driven individual.
- Experience with CRM platforms is important.
- Experience with 1-3 month sales cycles is a plus.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.